5 Reasons You Need to Get Your Car Washed This Week
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t wash your car as often as you should. In fact, many drivers are downright embarrassed to pull up to the pump in their dirty cars! But here’s the thing – if you don’t keep up with your washing schedule, there can be consequences for your safety and the safety of those around you. Here are five reasons why it’s important to get your car washed on the regular…
It’s been a mild winter here in the North East, but that doesn’t mean we’re out of the woods yet. If you haven’t had your car washed recently, Bring in some school work or work papers, and we’ll detail your ride while you study. It’s an easy way to get the things done you need to without any hassle. get it done this week! Here are five reasons why you need to make sure your car is clean and shiny before heading into spring:
1) Bilvask – When salt and sand get on your car; it’s going to cause some serious damage. Sand can scratch up paint and salt can corrode metal. Don’t wait until the snow starts melting or you’ll regret not getting it done sooner!
2) Dirt – It may sound obvious, but dirt builds up over time and can leave a nasty residue on your car.
Bilvask can help you reduce environmental impact, clean your car in a short amount of time, and get rid of any dirt that accumulated on your car’s exterior. It’s easy to book an appointment for this service through Steamgrønt, the app that does the work for you.
1) Bilvask is environmentally-friendly. Unlike many other methods of cleaning your car (such as taking it into a mechanic or spending hours on your hands and knees scrubbing), Bilvask uses mostly water and leaves behind no harmful chemicals in its wake.
2) Bilvask takes less time than traditional car-washing methods.
Steamgrønt is a premium car wash that uses natural and environmentally friendly products. No harsh chemicals or soap scum will be left on your vehicle. Steamgrønt offers a variety of services, from hand washing to full detailing, so you can find the perfect service for your needs. We even offer monthly packages and special discounts for college students! And if you want your car clean but don’t have time, we’ll do it for you! Bring in some school work or work papers, and we’ll detail your ride while you study. It’s an easy way to get the things done you need to without any hassle.
1) Let’s be real, driving around with a dirty car is the worst. It’s gross and nobody wants to get in your car!
2) Dirt and grime build up over time, meaning that eventually you’ll need a deep-down scrub down.
3) Bugs and other critters are attracted to the dirt on your windshield, but when you have it cleaned they’ll avoid it like the plague.
4) The last thing you want is for your insurance rates to go up because of your dirty car.
5) Believe it or not, people judge others by their cars and having a clean vehicle will make sure they know that you take pride in your ride!
With so many options out there, it can be hard to decide which car wash is best for your vehicle. Today we’re going to take a look at five reasons you need to get your car washed this week.
Reason #1: Keep Up With the Litter and Bugs
If you’ve been driving around in the same dirty car for a while, you might have noticed that little creatures are starting to take up residence in your vehicle. These can include bugs, leaves, and even bits of trash. They’ll start by nesting in the crannies of your seats and just keep working their way inside until they’ve found their way into every nook and cranny of your car’s interior.